Trades is a better business theme for WordPress. Smart, modern, super flexible and versatile, designed for businesses of all sizes and markets. A beautifully designed and considered multi-purpose WordPress template, Trades is clean and minimal, amazingly versatile and user focused. Say hello to the last theme your business will ever need.
Smart WordPress Features
Blog & Post Options
SEO (Search Engine Optimized)
Multiple Language Support
Note: Images are for display purposes only and are not supplied with the download package.
June 22, 2016 – Version 2.11
- UPDATED: Revolution Slider Plugin 220.127.116.11
March 10, 2016 – Version 2.10
- UPDATED: Revolution Slider Plugin 5.2.1 - ADDED: Option to hide title on Page Content pagebuilder blocks. - FIXED: Missing indexes notice for uninitialized options with WP_DEBUG turned on. - FIXED: Issue where Twitter widget set to theme design would not display tweets. - FIXED: Issue where Single Event widget would show a max of 10 events to choose from. Now shows all upcoming events.
February 04, 2016 – Version 2.9
- UPDATED: ScrollUp script to version 2.4.1 (removes junk title on back-to-top button hover) - UPDATED: Single Events navigation layout - FIXED: Issue with Quote sliders not responding to slideshow settings.
January 13, 2016 – Version 2.8
- FIXED: Issue where insert image button would return blank. - FIXED: Events Calendar Day List Styles
January 10, 2015 – Version 2.7
- FIXED: Events Calendar Styles - UPDATED: Revolution Slider Plugin to version 5.1.6
December 12, 2015 – Version 2.6
- ADDED: Support for WordPress native title tag - ADDED: Option to output text in pagebuilder text block with standard WordPress autoformat. - UPDATED: Bundled plugin Revolution Slider to version 5.1.4 - FIXED: issue that prevented Facebook Open Graph from getting custom logo when on page with no featured image. - FIXED: Comment form layout for non-logged in users in WP4.4
September 09, 2015 – Version 2.5
- UPDATED: Font Awesome to version 4.4.0. - UPDATED: TGM library to version 2.5.2. - UPDATED: Widgets construct method for compatibility with WP 4.3+ (removes debug notice). - UPDATED: Revolution Slider Plugin - UPDATED: Demo Content - FIXED: Bundled plugins can now be installed/updated when child theme is active. - FIXED: Issue where widget titles would not show on inital load in customizer. - FIXED: Documentation Panel Link
August 06, 2015 – Version 2.4
June 13, 2015 – Version 2.3
- ADDED: Button shortcode now have option to open link in new window/tab. - UPDATED: Envato WordPress Toolkit bundled plugin updated to v1.7.2 - UPDATED: Revolution Slider plugin to version v4.6.93 - FIXED: Removed text overlay on contact page featured image. - FIXED: Menu alignment on mobile devices
April 26, 2015 – Version 2.2
- FIXED: Conflict between Revolution Slider / WP4.2 / Theme that would render Revolution Slider editing controls non-functional. - FIXED: Folder Name mislabling - UPDATE: TGM Plugin Activation library updated. - UPDATE: Security patch (http://marketblog.envato.com/news/wordpress-item-security-vulnerability/)
March 28, 2015 – Version 2.1
- ADDED: Option to suppress Facebook Open Graph theme code. - ADDED: Scroll to animations can now link to and animate on other internal pages. - ADDED: Category column added to custom post type: people. - ADDED: Option in page settings to hide page title on standard pages. - UPDATED: Unspecific search now returns all post types similar to default WP 4.0+ behaviour. - UPDATED: Fancybox default image grouping. - FIXED: Issue that prevented bbPress from displaying topics and replies. - FIXED: Events Calendar responsive style
January 28, 2015 – Version 2.0
- ADDED: Pagebuilder template select now has fixed width to prevent content overflow. - FIXED: Issue with the TGM bulk installer that prevented bulk installation of bundled plugins. - FIXED: Issue where two Call To Action blocks with custom colors on the same page would get same colours. - FIXED: Issue where expand/collapse pagebuilder block would not work in Safari. - FIXED: Corrected shortcodes plugin localizaton textdomain. - FIXED: Single Event pagebuilder block now displays all available events instead of only ten first.
Change Log Continued